matters needing attention
What is the use of muffle furnace?
Release time: 2020-07-08 10:16:15 Views: 67
Furnace and crucible furnace can be divided into two types according to the shape of furnace.
How to use muffle furnace:
1. Muffle furnace does not need special installation, just put it on indoor floor or workbench. The controller shall be placed on the table at a slope of not more than 5 degrees. The smaller distance between the controller and muffle furnace should not be less than 0.5 m. Do not put the controller on the muffle furnace to avoid affecting the normal operation of the controller.
2. The load capacity of switches and fuses connected to the controller and muffle furnace should be slightly greater than the rated power of muffle furnace. The thermocouple is inserted into the furnace for 20-50 mm, and the gap between the hole and the thermocouple is filled with asbestos rope. It is better to connect the thermocouple to the controller with compensation wire (or insulated steel core wire).
3. When wiring, first loosen the screws on the left and right sides of the controller shell, then open the cover upward and connect the power cord. Connection between controller and muffle furnace and thermocouple (using compensation line is better). The thermocouple is inserted into the furnace through the small hole of the thermocouple bracket. The gap between the hole and the thermoelectric is blocked by asbestos rope, and then fixed. (Note: the phase line of the power supply should not be opposite to the neutral line. To ensure operation security, the controller and muffle furnace must be reliably grounded)
4. Check the wiring and turn on the power. First of all, turn the power switch to the desired position on the controller panel, and then turn the switch to the desired temperature setting. Pull the setting switch to the measuring position, the red light goes out (no), and there is a sound of the contactor. The muffle furnace is powered on, and the ammeter indicates the heating current value. The temperature rises slowly with the increase of the internal temperature, indicating that the furnace is working normally.
When the temperature rises to the required temperature, the red light goes out (no), the green light is on (yes), the muffle furnace will automatically turn off the power supply, and the temperature rise will stop. After that, when the temperature in the furnace drops slightly, the green light goes out, the red light is on, and the muffle furnace is powered on automatically. Repeatedly, the furnace temperature can be controlled automatically.
5. In order to check whether the circuit breaker protection device works normally, the method is to loosen the thermocouple terminal. At this time, the temperature measurement indicator quickly rises to a higher point, and the heating power supply is automatically cut off. The circuit breaker is in good condition and the thermocouple has been reconnected. After that, it worked fine.
6. The oven should be operated after the muffle is used at first or stopped for a long time. The process is as follows:
When the room temperature rises to 200 ° C for 4 hours (open the furnace door to let the steam escape)
4 hours at 200 ° C to 600 ° C (furnace door closed)
When 600 ° C to 800 ° C for 2 hours (close furnace door)
7. After use, first pull the toggle switch on the control panel to the off position, and then turn off the main power switch.