High temperature furnace is mainly used for heating and heat treatment in laboratories and laboratories of industrial and mining enterprises and scientific research institutions. It is an indispensable instrument and equipment in various laboratories.
Operating procedures of high temperature furnace:
(1) the high-temperature furnace should be placed on a firm cement table, and chemical reagents should not be stored around, and no inflammable and explosive materials should be allowed;
(2) the high temperature furnace should be equipped with special switch control power supply;
(3) when the new furnace is heated for the first time, the temperature should be adjusted step by step for many times and slowly increased;
(4) when melting or burning the sample in the furnace, the heating rate and higher furnace temperature should be strictly controlled to prevent the sample from splashing, corroding and sticking to the furnace;
(5) clean and flat refractory sheet on furnace lining to avoid damage to furnace wall in case of accidental splashing;
(6) cut off the power supply after use, and open the furnace door only when the temperature drops below 200 ℃. When loading and taking samples, the power supply must be cut off to prevent electric shock;
(7) the opening time of furnace door should be as short as possible to prolong the service life of high temperature furnace;
(8) it is forbidden to pour any liquid into the furnace;
(9) do not put the sample stained with water and oil into the furnace; do not use the clamp stained with water and oil to load the sample;
(10) wear gloves when loading and taking samples to avoid scalding;
(11) the sample should be placed in the middle of the furnace, and placed in order, not disorderly;
(12) it is not allowed to touch the electric furnace and surrounding samples;
(13) cut off the power supply and water source after use;
When using the furnace, do not exceed the resistance of 14.
If you have any questions about the furnace operation, please consult the furnace engineer.