Many customers often ignore some small details when using muffle furnace. Although there is no significant impact at present, it will always affect the service life of muffle furnace.
Operation requirements of muffle furnace:
1. When using muffle furnace for the first time or after long-term shutdown, the oven should be used first. The oven should be kept at room temperature 200 ℃ for 4 hours and 200 ℃ to 600 ℃ for 3 hours. When using, the furnace temperature should not exceed the rated temperature to avoid the occurrence of combustion electric heating elements. The furnace is filled with various liquids and soluble metals. It is suggested that muffle furnace should be operated below 50 ° C to maintain long service life.
2. Muffle furnace control function should be limited to 0-40 ° C ambient temperature range.
3. Muffle furnace and its control function work under the condition that the relative temperature does not exceed 85% and there is no conductive dust, explosive gas or corrosive gas. When it is necessary to heat metal materials such as grease, a large number of volatile gases will affect and corrode the surface of electric heating elements, resulting in shortened or damaged service life. Therefore, when heating, it should be timely prevented and sealed or properly opened to eliminate.
4. The hot spot should not be pulled out suddenly at high temperature to prevent the jacket from bursting.
5. According to the technical requirements, it is necessary to regularly check whether the furnace wiring and control function are good, whether the indicator pointer is stuck, and the potential difference meter is used to check the fatigue degree. Magnetic steel, demagnetization, wire and shrapnel. Error increase caused by balance damage, etc.
6. After each use, it is necessary to keep the furnace clean and remove the intracranial oxide with dozens of things to avoid residual influence on the next use.
The above is the use of muffle furnace requirements, I hope you can pay attention to the above problems in the use process.