As we all know, high temperature furnace is designed for measuring materials under certain temperature conditions. It is easy to control and can be produced continuously. It is mainly used in universities, scientific research institutes, industrial and mining enterprises, etc. It has the advantages of safety and reliability, simple operation, high temperature control precision, good heat preservation effect, wide temperature range, high uniformity of furnace temperature and large multiple. Temperature zone, optional atmosphere, vacuum furnace type, etc. So for you to answer the high temperature furnace alarm fault and precautions.
What's wrong with the alarm of high temperature furnace
1. Over temperature alarm
High temperature test electric furnace is a device to provide high temperature working environment, and the temperature is relatively strict. Due to the different properties of experimental materials, the temperature must be different. If the temperature control of the high temperature test furnace fails, the set temperature cannot be kept constant and the temperature exceeds the experimental temperature, which will damage the experimental materials and the resistance of the box type resistance furnace. Injury. Therefore, the high temperature test furnace must be equipped with over temperature alarm device to effectively ensure the security of the experiment.
2. Prompt and alarm regularly
High temperature test furnace, also known as muffle furnace, is a circulating operation type electric furnace. It can be used for sintering, heating and heat treatment of coal, electric power, chemical industry, building materials, scientific research institutions and colleges. According to the heating time of the experimental materials, set the required constant temperature time, automatic control, alarm time to prompt, at the same time stop constant temperature, natural cooling, no special care. Effectively improve work efficiency. Therefore, the high temperature test furnace must be equipped with timing device to effectively improve the working efficiency.
3. Fault alarm
The set temperature, temperature rise and constant temperature of high temperature test electric furnace are controlled by temperature controller. The temperature in the furnace is collected by the temperature sensor. If the temperature sensor is damaged, the temperature in the collecting furnace is not accurate. This will lead to the failure of the experiment and the damage of the high temperature test furnace. Therefore, the high temperature test furnace must be equipped with fault alarm device to effectively ensure the security of the experiment.
Precautions for use of high temperature furnace:
(1) the high-temperature furnace should be placed on the flat ground or cement platform. The base of the furnace should be padded with asbestos board to prevent the table from being heated too high. The controller should avoid vibration and should not be placed too close to the electric furnace to prevent overheating and make electronic components unable to work normally. Asbestos board to prevent the table from being heated too high.
(2) according to the rated voltage of high temperature furnace, the plug, socket and fuse with appropriate power shall be configured. The furnace shell and controller shell shall be grounded, and a thick rubber plate shall be laid on the ground in front of high temperature furnace to avoid danger and ensure safety. The thermocouple should be inserted into the middle of the furnace, and the gap between the hole and thermocouple should be filled with asbestos rope. It is better to connect thermocouple and controller with compensating wire (or insulated copper core wire), and pay attention not to connect the positive and negative poles wrongly.
(3) if the high-temperature furnace is not in use or used again after long-term shutdown, the furnace must be dried in advance. Different models of high temperature furnaces lead to different drying times. The furnace temperature shall not exceed the rated temperature during operation.
(4) when the sample is burned or melted in a high-temperature furnace, the sample shall be placed in a high-temperature resistant porcelain crucible or dish, and the operating conditions shall be strictly controlled to prevent splashing of sample solution, corrosion and adhesion to the furnace due to excessive temperature. A piece of asbestos board can be placed at the bottom of the furnace, and the slag, metal oxide or other impurities on the asbestos board should be removed in time to protect the smooth and clean furnace.
(5) the silicon carbon rod used in the high temperature box type resistance furnace is naturally aging in the process of use, and can be adjusted to a higher level step by step. If the calorific value is insufficient (i.e. the power cannot reach the rated value), a new silicon carbon rod shall be replaced.
(6) when putting the crucible, crucible rack and other articles into the furnace, do not touch the thermocouple, because the hot contact extending into the furnace thermocouple is easy to break under high temperature.
(7) after burning, the power supply should be cut off immediately, but the furnace door should not be opened immediately to prevent the furnace from cracking due to sudden cold. Generally, a small slit should be opened first to make the furnace temperature drop quickly, then open the furnace door and take out the burned objects with crucible pliers.
(8) the method of gradually increasing the voltage should be adopted to raise the temperature. The furnace temperature should not exceed the higher temperature to avoid burning the electric heating elements. In the process of use, it is necessary to take care of it frequently to prevent the furnace wire from burning out and other accidents due to automatic control failure. After use, cut off the power supply and close the furnace door to avoid moisture erosion.
(9) inflammable and explosive materials shall not be stored around the high-temperature furnace, and the articles with explosion risk shall not be burned in the furnace.
Do you want to know more about the high temperature alarm!