Atmosphere furnace can be widely used in ceramics, metallurgy, electronics, glass, chemical industry, machinery, refractory, new material development, special materials, building materials and other fields of production and experiment. It is different from other experimental furnaces. In order to ensure better use and to play a greater efficiency, we need to pay attention to the following points in the operation process:
1. The position of furnace core shall be determined accurately. The reaction tank shall be vertically suspended with moderate height and upright position. The distance between two rows of boxes shall be kept equal to ensure that the width of furnace core is correct. The gap between the four corners of the reaction tank and the end wall shall be filled with paper.
2. The start-up personnel shall follow the instructions of the charging operators and cooperate closely. When the atmosphere furnace is placed at the bottom of the furnace, it is necessary to measure three points (both ends and the middle) with a steel ruler, and check according to the specified size. The lack of material at the four corners of the furnace head shall be fully loaded and stepped to prevent the wall from being burnt by flowing salt.
3. The hopper closer should be closed tightly after each charge is discharged. After the furnace charge is loaded, the exhausted material or graphite sprinkled on the end wall tie rod shall be cleaned up. The winch trolley shall be parked in a safe position, the jacking shaft shall be pressed up and covered with a cover. The furnace number and abnormal loading conditions shall be filled into the process card, and the pallet group shall be transferred along with the furnace.
4. When hoisting the reaction tank, the crane should be placed in the right position and lifted vertically. The crane can only be lifted after the box is pulled out. It is strictly forbidden to lift the reaction tank during the operation of the furnace car of the true vacuum atmosphere furnace. When placing the reaction tank, put them in order. The furnace charging worker should put the removed four chain hooks in the box to avoid hanging the outer edge of the box to move the box or hurt the operator.
Precautions for use of furnace atmosphere:
1. The workpiece car must be cleaned and dried before entering the furnace to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the furnace.
2. When the transmission parts are found to be jammed, the limit is not accurate, and the control is out of order, it should be eliminated immediately. Do not force the operation to avoid damaging the parts.
3. It is not allowed to use the atmosphere furnace over load. The high service temperature refers to the surface temperature allowed by the element in vacuum, not the temperature of the heating material or the temperature around the heating element. It should be noted that the temperature of the vacuum electric heating element itself is 100 ℃ higher than the temperature of the surrounding medium or the heated temperature.
4. When measuring the temperature uniformity of the equipment, attention should be paid to the positioning and binding mode of the temperature measuring contact and the distance from the heating element. In the atmosphere furnace, brush, broom, compressed air and vacuum cleaner are often used to clean the furnace (at least every day or before the use of each shift). The oxide scale and other impurities in the furnace should be prevented from falling on the electric heating element, causing short circuit and even burning out the molybdenum heating rod. The bottom plate, molybdenum heating rod, furnace insulation layer and other heat-resistant steel components should be cleaned every time they are used for a period of time. Knocking is strictly prohibited, and oxide scale can be removed carefully. If the impurities such as iron oxide scale are not removed in time, the melting place and the insulation layer will be ignited to melt the molybdenum wire.